Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Hair Post

Hair on your head, I mean..*cough*

Um, so, ANYWAY.  I'm just going to talk and post some stuff that is amazing and is hurr related.  In honor of the Emmys* earlier this week, let's just make this an award-type show, okay?  Okay.

The "Most Enviable Hair if I were a Man" Award:

CHRIS ZUCCONI






Just look at that floppy mess.  So cute.  Especially when live.

The "New Hair Thingy that Looks Amazing and I Need to Try Now" Award:

THE WATERFALL BRAID



It looks pretty and complicated, but even a person who sucks at hair stuff (me) can do this.  Here's a good video to ess'plain.

The "Most Desired Hair Accessory" Award:

THE SPIKED HEADBAND



In another universe, I would DIY this.  Unfortunate in this universe, I am too lazy.  But I'm working on it!!

*LES MIS MOVIE OHMYGOD WHO'S PUMPED FOR THIS CHRISTMAS I KNOW IT'S A MOVIE SO IT'S NOT GOING TO WIN THE EMMYS LIKE NEXT YEAR BUT HEY THIS IS A MUSICAL MOVIE SO IT'S SOMEWHAT RELATED OKAY?!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment